What items can I return?
WebCamProShop.com will refund or exchange most items if the return process is initiated within 15 days of shipment (“return period”).
WebCamProShop.com will issue refunds, credit or exchanges for items returned within the return period based on the following conditions.
- Defective items may be exchanged for the same item. If the same item is not available, the client (you) and WebCamProShop.com may agree on a different item in exchange for the defective item, or WebCamProShop.com may issue a credit or refund, after confirming that the item is indeed defective. If the substituted item for exchange has a different value than the defective item, WebCamProShop.com will either charge or credit the difference to the client.
- Clearance, sale, special or demo items may not be returned or exchanged.
- Software may not be returned, or refunded.
- Non-defective returns or exchanges are subject to a 20% to restocking fee.
- All Items returned must be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories.
- Items returned damaged, user abuse or incomplete will be refused for refund or exchange and will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
All items are sold with their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Warranty periods and service will differ by manufacturer and product. All manufacturer’s restrictions apply, which may affect the other provisions of this policy, such as whether the product should be returned to the manufacturer directly, and not to WebCamProShop.com.
How do I start the process?
Before receiving any item from WebCamProShop.com, you should make sure it is not damaged when you receive it.
To initiate the return/exchange process, you should first request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can request an RMA number by any of the following methods:
- Fill out our Contact US / RMA Request form and send. An RMA number will be issued within 2 business days.
- Our Customer Service Center at 1.877.615.7669 or 619.270.8401 (for international customers) is also available from 9 AM to 5 PM, Pacific Time to issue RMAs.
An RMA number must be requested within 15 days of the original ship date (the “return period”), thereafter all sales are final.
How do I ship the package?
Once you receive the RMA number, you may send the item with the shipper of your choice. The RMA number must be displayed prominently on the shipping label. Please ship to:
Att. Returns Dept.
3688 Midway Drive
San Diego, CA 92110 USA
Please note that you are responsible both for shipping costs and for damage to the item while in transit; therefore we strongly suggest you purchase insurance when shipping.
All shipments must be received within 10 days of the RMA issue date to qualify for exchange or return.
What do I need to include in the package?
All returned or exchanged items must be returned in “like new” condition, and must include all accessories, warranty cards, UPC codes and owners manuals.
WebCamProShop.com cannot accept for return or exchange items that are not in their original condition, damaged (unless received already defective or damaged), or missing any parts or accessories, and will send these items back at the owner’s (your) expense.
What happens once WebCamProShop.com receives the returned item?
Once WebCamProShop.com receives the returned item and RMA number, we will notify you of the receipt, and process the return or exchange. If the return or exchange is due to an error on WebCamProShop.com’s part or that of a manufacturer (i.e., a defective product, or if the wrong item was shipped), we will reimburse shipping costs; otherwise you are responsible for shipping to and from WebCamProShop.com’s return facility.
How are refunds handled?
Any refunds for items purchased on credit or debit cards will be credited to that card; refunds for purchases made by check will be refunded by check. If the client (you) has other outstanding debt with WebCamProShop.com, WebCamProShop.com reserves the right to apply the refund to the client’s outstanding debt.